Providing hours to PaySmart
It is very important to use employee numbers. This helps to ensure the correct person is paid when employees have similar names.
Totaling your time sheet
It is very helpful to have the time sheet totaled. This helps us to double check our work and yours.
Direct Deposit processing deadline
Direct deposit must be submitted to the bank two banking days prior to the check date. If the payroll is submitted late, additional charges may apply. Be sure to watch the calendar for bank holidays that affect your check date.
New Hire Information
Payroll will not be processed until a new employee’s address and social security number are received.
Data entry format
We accept many data entry formats that we can create or you may supply:
- Handwritten data entry sheet
- Time clock reports
Supplying payroll info to PaySmart:
- E-mail – Payroll@PaySmartPa.com
- Phone – 717-766-1777
- Fax – 717-307-3159
(your employees are salaried and/or the hours are consistently the same)
- Please make sure that your changes are to PaySmart the Friday before your pay date (7 days in advance).
- If your payroll does not change, we can prepare your payroll without notification.
- Payrolls received by 3:00 PM will be processed the same business day.
- Payrolls received after 3:00 PM will be processed the next business day.
- PaySmart will issue unprinted check reports upon request for approval before the payroll is completed. Approval must be received by 3:00 PM to complete same day processing.
- Payrolls will be delivered via courier the business day after processing.
- Payroll delivered via portal will be available on the same day as processing.
- Payrolls mailed via US Postal Service are not guaranteed but will be placed in the postal mail box the same business day as processed.
- Payrolls that are picked up will be available after 3:00 PM on the same business day of processing
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
Additional PaySmart Holidays
- Good Friday
- Black Friday
- New Year’s Day