Who We Are
At PaySmart, we don’t just generate paychecks – we provide comprehensive payroll services for small businesses who are looking for a trusted payroll advisor.
Maybe you’re a small business owner who is fed up with hidden fees, missed deadlines, and being stuck on hold with your current provider.
Or perhaps you’re a small business owner who would rather be pursuing your passion and growing your business than spending your time and energy on payroll.
Enter PaySmart. We specialize in small business payroll. We know how challenging it can be to run a small business, and we are passionate about providing outstanding payroll services so you can be assured that your payroll is run correctly – the first time, every time.
Benefits of working with Us
PaySmart provides hands-on solutions for payroll processing on a weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. Beyond our processing services, PaySmart offers you these benefits:
- Cost-effective: Our straightforward pricing makes it easy to budget your payroll costs. Our New Client Concierge will customize a payroll plan that works for your business. No hidden fees, just personalized service at competitive prices.
- Personal: When you call or email PaySmart, you won’t get stuck in a never-ending queue waiting for an answer. Every one of our payroll specialists can help you and find the answer you need.
- Dependable: We focus on all the details of payroll, and stay up-to-date with changes to payroll legislation and tax codes so you stay compliant.
- 24/7 Access: PaySmart’s online portals mean you can securely access your payroll information anytime, anywhere. Traveling for business or taking a much-needed break from the office? Simply log on and keep up with your payroll.
- Employee Self-Service: Employees can access paystubs, W2s, and important communication from you online, anytime. Changes to address and direct deposit can also be made by the employee. With today’s tech-savvy workforce, this easy access will help keep your employees happy.
- Education: Through social media, free seminars, our VerySmart Tips email, and sometimes even snail mail, PaySmart provides the information you need to maximize the benefits of our products and services and remain current on important payroll topics.
- Compliance: PaySmart stays on top of ever-changing tax codes and payroll legislation … so you don’t have to. We keep you compliant and updated on what you need to know.